One person injured in Red Deer kitchen fire

By Sheldon Spackman
December 29, 2017 - 9:26am

One person suffered minor injuries after a house fire on Elwell Close in Red Deer Thursday night.

Red Deer Emergency Services responded and found that the fire originated in the kitchen and was confined to the stove top and upper cabinet.

Officials say the fire was extinguished by the occupants prior to crews arriving.

Hope Mission looking to help more Red Deerians in 2018

Join the Discussion

We are happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules: Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards. See full commenting rules.